Friday, October 23, 2009

Fall fun

I have been a blog slacker lately. We have been SUPER busy with a bunch of stuff. We are moving to Maricopa in the next 2 weeks! We are sad about leaving our friends here in the neighborhood but excited about a new neighborhood/experience and being able to simplify our lives with less stuff and a smaller home!

One of my most favorite things about this neighborhood has been being a part of the Power Ranch MOMS Club. The MOMS Club has been a great source of support & fun- including our wonderful playgroup that we have been a part of for 4 yrs. Today was the annual club Halloween party for the kids. I didn't bring my camera to the party so I don't have any pictures- it doesn't matter anyway, I only saw the girls while they stopped for short candy breaks. :)

This is a picture I took before we left.

2 comments:

eloiza said...

I miss them so much...Had a wonderful time with the girls!

Suzanne said...

Such a cute picture of the girls!!! Good luck with everything this week.