Sunday, February 21, 2010

Just a spoonful of sugar!

What a great weekend we've had so far! Friday night was the Daddy/Daughter dance at Julia's school. Needless to say, she was so excited to go to the dance with her favorite date. In a few years, Chet will take all 3 girls on daddy dates! Might have to borrow one of my nephew's for the Mommy/Son dance later this year. :)


Yesterday, Julia, Bella, Jackie (my favorite mother-in-law) :) and I went to Mary Poppins at Gammage Auditorium. It was beyond amazing- my favorite play! We had awesome seats- 7th row- and I was in awe the entire 2 1/2 hrs! The girls also loved it- they love plays and are so enthralled with it all. Even Bella sat still the entire time and loved clapping "like adults" after each act.


Julia channeling Mary Poppins with her umbrella.

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Julia looks so pretty and grown up in that first picture. I love that there is a daddy/daughter dance. Julia probably feels so special!