Friday, April 23, 2010

And then there were 2

I feel like our house is so quiet and empty even though she has only been gone for half a day. Bella left this morning (with my mom) for a week long trip to Sun Valley, Idaho to spend time with my sister and her family. Bella was so excited for the plane trip and to spend so much time with her cousins. My sister and Pat have a HUGE backyard nestled up against the beautiful hills of Sun Valley. Bella asked if they lived on a farm!

I have already called a few times checking up on her but I know she is having such a good time! My sister said that the kids did not leave the backyard all day- despite an invitation to visit the ice cream store.

We miss her dearly already! But, I got the sense that the feeling wasn't mutual when she cut our phone call short to "go look for more worms".



Have a wonderful time Bella! We miss you and can't wait to hear all about it! Thanks Mom and Buchanan's!

No comments: