Friday, September 10, 2010

Girls weekend!

10 years ago that might have meant a trip to Vegas with a bunch of girlfriends
but these days my "girls" are a little shorter!

Chet is out of town this weekend and I am happy to hang with these 3 fun peeps!
who keep themselves entertained all day with
dance parties (Camille even fights for her share of the "stage")
and pouring over all the Halloween Costume catalogs (thanks Nanny!).
I even have to ban these catalogs during meal time.

And I will try not to eat my fall decor!

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Yeah new blog posts! Camille looks like a little doll in the picture of J and B looking at catalogues. She has grown up way too fast. They each have their own sweet look. Funny---I have those exact same M &M's. Bet I can eat my faster than you!!

eloiza said...

Miss everybody so much! Hope that Elise still remembers who I am! She is growing up fast, so are Julia and Bella.