Sunday, December 12, 2010

Bella's birthday bash

"Momma, I'm a big girl now"- one of Bella's favorite lines from a 'Hairspray' song.
I know I say this every year but it's so hard to believe that Bella is 6! For some reason, any age over 5 is a big girl to me.

For her party this year, we had a carnival for her and her friends/cousins. Bella loved it and actually told me it was one of her favorite parties.
Julia making cousin Keeley smile- so cute!We asked a teenage friend of ours who is an artist to paint faces for the party. A huge hit!


3 comments:

eloiza said...

Happy birthday my princess! We hope that you enjoyed your party as much as we did!

Suzanne said...

What a fun party! I love the idea of the carnval games. I"m sad we had to miss it!

Julia and Bella look SOOO cute in their dance performance. I want to see the video!!!

Urban Gypsies said...

Such a cute party!!!