Sunday, March 13, 2011

Wild Child


Our little baby is now 2- wow! Even though she is into everything (!) and a little mischevious, she is actually a very happy and easy going child. She has really changed the last few weeks and is now a little girl- no longer a baby. She is so adorable and so fun to be with- my heart bursts with love for her. Had enough of my sappy love fest yet? :)

We celebrated her birthday with a party at the park. Camille LOVES animals so we had a Wild Child party with live animals. All the kids seemed to enjoy the entertainment- especially my little monkey. She wanted to touch and pet every animal. Her way of being "gentle" with the critters was by touching them with her 2 fingers and then pressing down. :)
So excited!
Camille loves foxes!
The guinea pig pen!Camille with the South American Cavy
Bella walking the porcupine!
Camille LOVES Elmo and loved the Elmo card as much as the gifts!
Happy birthday Camille- we LOVE you!!!

2 comments:

Andréa Viana said...

Lindíssimas fotos! Fiquei emocionada, Nuka!
I just loved it!!
Beijos grandes em vocês 5!

Suzanne said...

How did I never see this post? What a super d duper fun party. Camille looks sooooo happy in each picture. What a special treat for her!! Love all the pictures of our trip as well. I will be blogging later today once my brain wakes up. BEST TRIP EVER!!!