Friday, July 1, 2011

Chet and his candy store

Taking Chet to a pet store is like taking a kid to a candy store. I hear myself saying "No" a lot, and there are no kids with us. :-)

I am not kidding....

He has wanted a chameleon (among other critters) for a while now and as soon as Bella jumped on his bandwagon, off he went researching and dreaming of bringing this little guy to our family.

Meet Higgins, our newest pet. AKA the love of Chet's life.
Still wish I was kidding....
All kidding aside, he is a neat pet and the kids all love him. I don't mind feeding him his breakfast (live crickets) but I have yet to hold him for more than a few seconds. (I have a fear of skittish crawly things).

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

He is so pretty. Love all of his colors (and his name!). Glad you guys are having fun with him. Now you just need a kitty!!