Thursday, September 1, 2011

BFF

The last 2 years, Camille has been dragged around wherever we need to go- classes for her sisters, errands for me, etc. Very little was just for her. 3rd kid? Tired mom? Not sure.

But, now with the older girls are in school and Camille finally out of the "baby" stage, spending my time with just Camille has been the highlight of my day! I know that sounds potentially sarcastic since I know how challenging 2 year olds can be (and trust me, Camille is the poster child for 2 yr old behavior!) but it's true. I love spending my days with her- going to My Gym classes (her favorite, she asks for it 24-7), story time, even mundane errands are fun with her.
Her "mommy and me" class at My Gym.This is all I got when I asked her to smile for the camera!
She was too busy and having too much fun!

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

What a sweetie pie!! I really really miss those days with Braden. She looks like she is having a blast. Maybe another Bella in the family! :)