Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Winter Wonderland

One of my favorite family traditions is heading to Sedona for their Red Rock Fantasy light festival at the Los Abrigados resort. This year, I almost suggested skipping it and going to Zoo Lights instead (it was a busy weekend and we left for Sedona right after Bella's party). I am so glad we went as this year's trip was my favorite and so full of fun memories!

Since it was still light out when we arrived, we decided to explore the Oak Creek area which is becoming our favorite hiking spot!

The girls had a blast throwing rocks into the creek.
My 'big kid' showing them how it's done!
Finally, it was dark enough to see the lights and get our hot cocoas! I love taking a break and watching the dancing trees set to music!
This year we finally found the s'mores fire- yummy!The Santa at Red Rock fantasy is my favorite! (and there are never any lines.)

1 comment:

cherryl said...

I have never heard of this... what a neat family tradition!