Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Iphone photo dump

 All bundled up to drive around and look at Christmas lights! Yes, they are over bundled for a car ride in Arizona but it added to the fun!
Chet and I putting the mustache gift to good use!
Julia and her BFF Ashlynn
Camille making snow angels at my parent's house in Prescott Valley
Riding bikes the day after Christmas!
Making banana bread for daddy.
Amazed at Bella's (on left) flexibility- and the appearance that she is almost bored in that cringe worthy position!  :)
Both girls were awarded at their school assembly for straight A's.

first day of gymnastics for this little tumbler!
at the Chandler skate park with the cousins

Half of my pictures on my cell phone are taken by Camille in the back seat- most of them were of her shoe or the window.
Julia who took 2nd place in her school spelling bee!
Wearing their new snow/rain boots for a rare cold, rainy day in AZ!

1 comment:

cherryl said...

ha ha Chet and his footy pajamas! :)

Isn't it awesome to have that good of quality camera on your phone! I love my iphone.

Your family is darling. I wish we were neighbors!! :)