Wednesday, July 31, 2013

More summer adventure


The girls, my mom and I drove to one of our favorite spots- Hailey, Idaho

to see some of my favorite peeps- my sister, her hubby and my niece and nephews

My kids always LOVE hanging out with their Buchanan cousins but that doubled when the visit is in Idaho where there is a trampoline in the backyard, a creek running through their neighborhood (and the lot of their soon to be new home) and the temps are in the 80s.

 Notice the pjs they're wearing- a straight shot from their beds to the trampoline! 
 Bella and Elise with their matching shirts
Cutest cousins +2 dogs + a bonus friend

 What can be better? Popsicles on the trampoline in the summer and
 arts in crafts in your swimsuits. My kids were in heaven!

 Braden showing us his tricks!
 Love this shot of my mom with 2 of the grandkids walking to get coffee/hot cocoa. 

 What a pretty place to get coffee!

 LOVE this CRAZY bunch!
 Living the good life at their fancy schmancy athletic club! 

 Braden is a usually a non stop kid and must have been worn out!! 

 Everyone's favorite lap!

Camille and Braden trying to avoid my pictures! 
 Despite doing and seeing a lot of fun stuff, these kids had even more fun just hanging out at home.
Will and Camille- our budding artists

Playing with Elise's doll stuff. As the only girl in her family, I have never seen someone so happy to share and have her room trashed in the process!


 Letting the garden ladybugs go


So lucky to have you as my family- see you next summer!!

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Next summer???? Yes!!!! I now have it in writing. Thanks again for coming. Life isn't as fun now that all of you are gone...

eloiza said...

Yes, we had a great time. Thank you for hosting us Pat and Suzanne! Thank you Lisa for renting me the guest house, it was a perfect scape for me at night. Thank you Daniella and girls for going to Idaho with me. See you next month!