Saturday, October 4, 2008

Date night

Chet and I got to go out last night- the first time in a few months. We are very lucky- whenever my mom comes to visit, we try to go out for a date night. Thanks Mom!

We went to dinner and then tried to go to a movie- there were no good movies :( so we came home and watched Iron Man. Fun but not quite the same, I love going to the movies.

My belly has grown so much in the last 2 weeks! Now that I have an appetite, I am quickly catching up with gaining weight. I'm a little curious at how big this baby is going to be. :) We grow them big in our family! Here is a picture of me and Chet before our date- my sister requested a picture of my growing belly so here it is Suzanne. :)

*Look at the gorgeous sunset showing through the backdoor!


*not a good picture of me but it shows my belly better.


Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

How fun, we both had date night the same night! Your belly is tiny!!! You are carrying like the crazy women who are tiny everywhere and have this little soccer belly. That belly better be huge when I get there!

The Gerard Family said...

Love date nights!! Glad you got to go out and enjoy yourselves. YOu look wonderful and so dang cute with that belly!!

jenny said...

Your belly is so cute (and small btw) Yay for date nights!! Doug and I are desperately needing one!