Monday, August 17, 2009

"Real school"


Bella started her "real" preschool today. She has been in 2 preschool classes through the Parks/Rec but this is what she calls her "real" school. Luckily we found an amazing in-home preschool in our neighborhood- the teacher has a Master's in Education and her preschool is EXACTLY what we were looking for (small, play based, hands on manipulatives, not worksheet driven, etc). She was so excited to start today! It's a huge plus that the school is just down the street- now I can have more time with Camille and actually get some work done around the house (with a little blogging here and there). :)

Bella- we are so excited for you and can't wait to hear all about your day!

Amazingly enough, the teacher and I have a lot in common. We used to ride our bike trailers to the school on the same path every day. We didn't know each other but would always smile and say hello. I knew that she was pregnant at the same time I was and just found out that her son was born on the SAME day as Camille at the SAME hospital! Small world..


4 comments:

Suzanne said...

I thought that was Julia in the first picture!! How did her first day of "real" school go? I'm so excited for her! She looks so proud to being going to "real" School!

eloiza said...

I am so glad that you like your "real school" Bella. I would like you to tell me all about it when I see you this week, OK?

jenny said...

She is such a cutie. I LOVE her new little spectacles!

Angie Giannotti said...

She looks so excited! Can't believe the wonder twins will be going to kindergarten next year :) Can't wait to hear about her class!