Sunday, November 29, 2009

Turkey day

We are fortunate to live close to both of our families and this year we spent the day with everyone together at Aunt Shannon and Uncle Al's. It was a great day- lots of food, fun anf family! Julia and Bella had been sick for a few days so it was nice to leave the house and have a delicious homemade dinner.

Every year Chet and I are delegated to bring the bread (always store bought). It started off as a joke but has become tradition- I admit, I never fought hard to change it and my cooking history did not warrant a contribution upgrade. :) Both moms (Chet's and my mom) are great cooks and I have really been trying to be a better cook. This year I brought homemade rolls- turned out ok, but could have been much better (next year!).

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. Now off to finish Christmas card photos and start baking!

*My photo option has been weird and won't let me move them around or comment. The first is of my parents and family. The last one is of Chet's family (the ones who live in AZ).





*Some of the cousins- Julia, Isaac, Brennan (holding Camille) and Camille at GGs house over the weekend.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Daniella your rolls were very good and you are a good cook!