Monday, May 2, 2011

Ahh, the life of a 2 year old

While I was making the bed and tidying up our room, Camille was playing in the playroom and then to the backyard. Since our master bedroom window looks out to the backyard and she was safe, I didn't immediately follow after her.

When I did, this is what I found:
Camille pushing her doll stroller in my wedding heels (from the girls' dress up trunk).
She was wearing clothes but got very messy after lunch and had to ditch the pudding stained shirt. :)
Also, check out her poor dolly- Camille may need a few lessons in child rearing!

2 comments:

eloiza said...

Love it! Maybe she was tryng to mow your grass?

Suzanne said...

What a big girl!! She must be copying all those times that you push her around Scottsdale wearing your fancy schmany heels!! So glad that you took pictures of this!!!!