Monday, June 13, 2011

After party

After the birthday party, we stayed to enjoy the resort until the next morning. My parents offered to watch Camille for us so that we could swim (and sleep in) to our heart's content. (thanks!!)
I LOVE the resort boat ride- it takes you 2 miles (round trip) down the "Gila River". We were the only ones on that night- such a peaceful and fun ride!
What better way to finish our fun day? Look at this gorgeous view from our private boat ride.
After sleeping in until 8am (have to love hotel room black-out curtains!), we had our breakfast with a view and hit the water slides about 20 more times. At 9am it was pretty quiet so we had full access to the water slides.
And came home to lunch and more birthday cake with my Mom and Dad.
Bella, who never misses a chance to dive into her dress up trunk, was already in full costume! ;-)

Happy birthday sweet Julia!! We love you!

2 comments:

eloiza said...

Happy birthday again to both of you! I am so glad that Ron and I were able to spend part of this special day with you!

Suzanne said...

How did I miss these photos? Looks like too much fun. Love the first picture of you and Mrs. J!