Monday, February 13, 2012

Daddy Daughter dance 2012

Bella & Julia went to the Daddy Daughter dance with Chet last weekend. To say that Bella was excited is a huge understatement. It was her first dance with Daddy, her first corsage and a chance to dance (the girl loves to groove!).

The girls got to each wear something special from my jewelry box. Bella wore the pearl clip that I wore at our wedding (her eyes lit up when I told her that!) and Julia got to wear a special gold necklace of mine.

The girls looked so pretty and Chet was so handsome! When they got home, Bella's hair was soaked in sweat and her face was beet red from her 2 hrs of straight dancing (according to Chet). After seeing the video that Chet shot, I can see why Bella was exhausted- she never stopped moving! Julia was a little more subdued- she loved being with Chet and dancing with her friends.

3 comments:

cherryl said...

How cute!!! I love that they wore special jewelry of yours. Where was this special dance? Church?
I am pretty sure Chet is putting out "the vibe" for you Daniella in that last shot.... ;)

Suzanne said...

What a sweet dance. I want to see the video of bella. Chet with two lovely ladies on his arm---score!!

eloiza said...

So cute and very sweet. What a lovely thing to do for the girls, let them wear your jewelry. Good Mom!