Monday, April 2, 2012

Once in a lifetime

Julia is in Brasilia, Brazil for 2 weeks! She left last week with my mom who took on her this amazing trip for her 10th birthday. We miss her a lot and are SO happy for her that she gets to experience this. We talk to her daily on FaceTime which helps a lot! She is the perfect age for this trip- old enough to appreciate and take it all in! She is enjoying every minute and being a little spoiled too!
What's surprising for me is what I miss the most- I miss not being able to experience this with her. I love that she is with my mom and that their special relationship is being even more strengthened but I also wish that I was there too to see her face as she experiences all that a new country has to offer her. Next time!
Julia sitting by the pool (in her 1st bikini, perfect for Brazil!) at my cousin's house. Will she ever want to come home? :)

1 comment:

eloiza said...

Julia had the best time in Brazil and everybody loved her. I am glad I was able to take her. Thank you for trusting me to take Julia with me!