Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Spring Break 2012

Aside from Camille's birthday, my favorite March activity is the Buchanan/Lamis Spring Break adventure! My sister and her family (along with my parents) visit every March and every year it's the same- FUN, FAMILY, and more FUN! This year's visit was shorter than usual but you can't tell from all the pictures below (that was a warning for the LONG post)!

We met at the Diamondbacks Spring Training game for some baseball and Arizona sun! It was so nice to sit in the sun and just catch up that my sister and I didn't even know the game had ended! Out of coincidence, we also met up with Steve, Angie (&kids) and BJ (&kids)!
Camille, Elise, Bella, Braden, Julia and Will at the game
All our kids got on the jumbo tron with their dancing so Camille was trying to get noticed again. No luck but she did entertain the people behind us! :-)
The next day my parents, the crew went to the zoo while the rest of us were at work or school! Suzanne even took all 6 for an 1 hr long walk in the neighborhood by herself! What a sight- especially with their "tough" looks!

The rest of the week was packed with backyard fun...

trips to the park...
I love this next picture- We asked Braden and Bella to put their arms around each other and they look so embrarrassed! We have the cutest picture of them as toddlers hugging each other (below) and were trying to recreate it.
How cute are they?? Braden and Bella are 3 yrs old in this picture.
Me, Ronnie and my sister
My beautiful mommy and her babies!
We visited Leaf and Feather Farm- we all had a blast seeing and talking to all the neat birds. I think Suzanne had the most fun here!
Suzanne and I (okay, mostly Suzanne) saved this cute little chick from drowning in a bucket.
Sweet Elise loves Chet! She has always liked to feel his hair or beard. Will calls him Grandpa Chet!
We finished with a fabulous visit to the Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort for some pool side fun!
Camille loving life in the arms of Julia (and her goofy, trusty mask)
A shout out to Pat who seems to be ignoring me! :-)
I love this picture of the 6 kids- especially Will and Camille holding hands!
Come back soon and let's start planning 2013!!

2 comments:

eloiza said...

Sweet memories! Yes, let's start the plans for our 2013 reunion. Any ideas?

Suzanne said...

Such great memories. Love the photos of Braden and Bella (then and now). What cute kids we have. Job well done Banker sisters.