Monday, July 16, 2012

Piper



And Piper makes 4 (animals, that is)!

 Chet, the biggest animal lover in the house, just sold his fish tank and I think his nest felt a little empty (variation of his own words!) because he decided to surprise us with a kitten. We chose 3 month old Piper from a group of adorable rescue kittens. She was the most timid of the group which drew me to her. She is very sweet and loving, and likes to play. She is not fond of Lucy- our bigger dog- so we are acclimating her very slowly. Until we move into a bigger house, I think Piper is our last furry friend! :-)

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

So if you move, you might get more animals? I'm all for that!!! Come move in with me and we will open an animal farm!! Mom will love to visit us ALL the time! :) Piper is soo sooo sooooo cute. Hope she sleeps better tonight!