Monday, October 1, 2012

Camping 2012


Camping is not my favorite activities- I'm more of a running water kind of gal. :-)  BUT, the girls and Chet love camping so I tag along for the memories. We recently went camping in Oak Creek Canyon with the Lamis' side and as usual had a blast.
If I have to camp, this is the ideal camp spot. What a way to wake up in the morning!
Brennan and Bella
The kids wanted nothing more than to explore....
 
"chop" wood, 
(Issac and Bella spent a lot of time carving this fallen tree!)
hike 
 

Cuties! Camille and Keeley waiting for s'mores!

  
 and sit by the fire!
Nanny with the 'baby" grandkids

And just to prove that I am not void of all outdoor skills, here I am contributing to the wood cutting for the fire!  
More camping fun....


1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Why am I just now seeing these photos?? What a fun time and such a pretty spot. Love seeing all the cousins together!