Monday, October 29, 2012

Our week in pictures


Julia before her 'tween' Halloween dance
Julia and Ashlynn and their new BFF necklaces


Cousins' dinner! This was the only shot where camera hog Camille was not directly in front of the lens!



Since my mom could stay home with Camille, I surprised the girls with a Taco Bell lunch at school.
Bella loved sitting with me at lunch. Julia on the other hand thanked me for the lunch with a hug and kiss and skipped off to her friends' table. :-)
Both girls were recognized at their school assembly for their straight A's!
To finish our our fun week, we met up with Melody (my friend since 2nd grade) and her family for a BBQ. It is so fun to see our kids play together! Their kids are Julia's age- Ashley's twin brother quickly ran off to a friend's house in order to avoid playing with 4 girls! 




1 comment:

cherryl said...

If you are talking about Melody Medoar... I am so sad there is not a picture of HER on here. I tell you all of the time, but I have never seen 3 cuter sisters ever! Lucky girls have parents who take them camping.... we keep saying we're going to do that....