Thursday, March 21, 2013

Camille's party



Camille was so excited about her party this year- she truly got the concept that everyone was coming for her and bearing gifts with her name on it!

We celebrated at Skies of Blue- an awesome, indoor play area in Maricopa. I also work there (very part-time) and it comes with many perks- one being able to use the facility for family events.

While I was setting up, Chet and the girls tested out the equipment. 
Handsome guy!
Chet and his beautiful mom
Most of the Lamis crew
Even my mom got into the bike riding!
Photo booth fun! 
The birthday girl and her BFF Emily!
 

I put the pictures into photo booth strips for party favors. 
Disclamimer- I am new to Photoshop and need to learn how to re size pictures without distorting the image- oops! Still good for my first attempt!

We came back to our house for ice cream cake (Camille's choice for the 2nd time this week!) 
 
and presents!

We love this little 4 year old SO much!

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

I love Camille's face in every single picture. She looks beyond happy!! So sweet. Happy birthday Camille-o. Wish we could have been at your super fun party.