Tuesday, April 8, 2008

~The ABC's of me~

I've been tagged by Suzanne!

A - Attached or Single: Attached
B - Best Friend: Chet and Suzanne (and many others!)
C - Cake or Pie: Cherry pie
D - Day of choice: Sunday- I don't have to work and get to have "family day" as Julia calls it. She is SO a "little me".
E - Essential Item: Burt's Bees chapstick. I have about 5 tubes- my dresser, my purse, the kitchen and in the girl's rooms.
F- Favorite Color: Pink. I was anti-pink and girly things until Julia and Bella were born. Sad fact- I can now do a weekly load of laundry with just pinks and purples! Yikes!
G - Gummy Bears or Worms: Gummy bears
H - Hometown: Mesa, AZ
I - Indulgence(s): Diet cherry coke from Sonic. It has to have limes and marischino cherries. After reading about the scary facts about artificial sweetners, I am trying to switch to regular Coke.
J - January or July: July. I LOVE all the activities that we do over the summer and look forward to it.
K - Kids: 2 daughters
L - Life is incomplete without: my family
M - Marriage Date: November 7, 1998- almost 10 years!
N - Number of Siblings: 1
O - Oranges or Apples: Oranges I don't really like apples at all.
P - Phobias or Fears: My fear is losing one of my kids (forever, not just in the store)
Q - Quotes:
“Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away”
R - Reason to smile: I truly have a great life and have been learning how to brush off the small stuff.
S - Season: Spring
T - Tag a Friend: Lisa! My friend who started her blog the same week that I did.
U - Unknown fact about me: I'm a little type A. Ok, it's not really "unknown" is it??
V - Very favorite Store: For me- White House Black Market (more window shopping than anything), for the girls- Naartjie
W - Worst habit: I pick at my nails. This is a HUGE improvement over biting them for 25 years. They actually look decent now and I am happy with that.
X - X-ray or Ultrasound: Ultrasounds mean happy babies, x-rays mean broken bones.... (I stole this one from my sister)
Y - Your favorite food: lately, I am loving Carne Asada burritos. There is a great little Mexican restaurant near our house and the waiter now knows us!
Z - Zodiac: Gemini. Poor Chet, he has 2 of us in the house.

5 comments:

jenny said...

That was super fun to read. I had no idea you didn't like apples. I always remember you as a blue kinda gal, but isn't it funny what kids can do to change us?

Your sidebar photos are so cute!

Unknown said...

Love you and miss you tons (and that Bozo husband of yours too). Thinking about coming over and spending a weekend in the sun/pool with you. :)
Lu.

Suzanne said...

That's pretty sad that I didn't know that you didn't like apples either. Kind of bizarre fruit for you not to like to eat!! Also, about your Type A personality, blame it on mom, that is who I blame my cleaning habits on.
ps, is Julia feeling better?

5gnarlyNalls said...

Daniella, thanks for introducing me to the world of blogging, I am having a lot of fun with it! Your girls are so beautiful, they look so much like both of you! It was fun reading the ABC's about you! Hope everyones great!

Unknown said...

Just LOVE the Bozo!!!
Happy belated bday.
Love,

lu.