Thursday, May 1, 2008

Happy belated birthday Chet!

*
*I love this picture of Chet. Besides the fact that he looks SO handsome, I also like his sweet smile. He tends to smile all goofy or try a serious look so I like this picture a lot. Its also not a secret that I like him with short hair better. :)

My dear husband turned 33 last Friday. The celebrations seemed to go on forever since his bday was on Friday and we celebrated for 4 days (our family, extended family, friends, etc). So, due to all the celebrating, I have been way behind on my blog.
Chet- here are a few reasons we love you so.

You are a WONDERFUL father to our girls.
You do pretty well being the only blue in a house full of pink.
Your aren't ashamed to play "Last Christmas" by George Michael all year and you do!
You aren't too manly to love saltwater fish.
You look good on your motorcycle and in your knit hat.
You can always make us laugh.
You buy the newest cartoon on DVD and say it's "for the girls".
You are always available when someone needs help moving.
You like saying your own made-up phrases like "switcharoo for two".
Your family comes first.
We love you Chet!

Chet and his birthday cake. I made banana split dessert for the first time! This dessert is a Lamis family favorite and one of Chet's favorites. It is not easy to make and I am not the best recipe follower so I am proud!



A picture from our birthday party with friends. We went out to dinner and then to Uncle Bear's- a neighborhood bar. We closed the place down at 2am after some bad karaoke! Our friend Erin is a trooper. She is 9 months preggo and stayed with us all night!
*Who can tell me how to rotate the picture??

7 comments:

Courtney said...

What fun! Happy Birthday to your man...and good job on the dessert!

I think you have to rotate your picture before uploading to blogger using whatever photo program you have on your computer...go to edit photo and there should be a arrow to click to rotate your photo...save it...then upload to blogger. Hope that helps!

Suzanne said...

Happy Birthday Chetters! Your present is my goal for his week. Another reason I don't feel so bad that Elise's present hasn't been mailed out either. Hey---we are busy moms! Anyway, glad that Chet got a long celebration. Wish we were there for the karaokae!

The Gerard Family said...

Happy Birthday!! Cory and Chet share the same birthday!!! Cory turned 30 on Friday also, we will have to celebrate together from now on!!!

Jen Shumway said...

Wow we are all getting old! I turned 33 in Nov. I turned 33 in Nov, when do you?

jenny said...

Happy Birthday Chet! Way to go on making the dessert. I always resort to the store :)

Angie Giannotti said...

You did an Excellent job on the banana split dessert!!!! It is probably my all time favorite!!! Sad we missed out on the karaoke!!!

5gnarlyNalls said...

Happy Birthday Chet! You don't look any older than when we graduated, how is that fair!! I love the list of "why we love you!"
Great idea!!