Thursday, August 14, 2008

Grand Canyon

Chet's Uncle Roch and cousin Andie were in town from South Dakota this last week. What better day trip to take than the old Grand Canyon! Julia skipped a day of school and they all headed north for the day (a long day including 8 hours of driving alone!). They all had a great time. I stayed home since I had to work.





Poor Andie- Julia did not leave her side for the last few days. I think Andie needs a vacation after this vacation. She was such a good sport about it! Andie was only 7 (?) the last time she was here in Arizona. She was one of the flower girls in our wedding. Man, how time flies and how much she has grown!



*Not sure where Bella got the rocker look from! Its cute though. Her shirt says "My Dad Rocks" so I wonder who put her up to it?


We had a great time with you both! Come back soon~

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

Beautiful pictures! That is such a fun trip for your girls. Too bad you couldn't go too! Go make your doc appointment so I can know if I"m going to have a niece or nephew!

jenny said...

What a fun outing. Doug still has yet to go to the Grand Canyon and he grew up here!

5gnarlyNalls said...

Congratulations!!!! I didn't even know you were expecting, how exciting for you guys!! I have been totally out of the loop lately, so I have been horrible about checking my blog, sorry!!! Keep us updated!