Friday, March 20, 2009

Babymoon



I am so in love with this little girl. She is so sweet and just loves being held. Right now, she is asleep on my chest (very hard to type this way) and holding on to a clump of my hair to ensure that I don't go anywhere. :) I don't think she has slept in her crib for more than 20 minutes so far (which is fine by me and part of our plan anyway). Just looking at Julia and Bella makes me realize how quickly they grow up and that they do eventually move out of our bed someday- why the rush now??

With so much help from family and friends this time, I have been able to truly enjoy every minute with Camille. We are SO lucky to have such wonderful friends and family to help us! My MOMS Club friends have been providing meals for us (a tradition for new moms) and so far, they have been quite lavish! Thanks girls! Angie and Joe (sister and brother in law) and Chet's mom Jackie have also made us meals. Yummy! AND my mom returns on Sunday to help for another 1-2 weeks and she is always a huge help! She was still working full time when I had Julia and Bella so I am grateful and happy to have her help this time. We couldn't be any luckier- we feel a little spoiled right now. Chet may soon realize that I am not the best cook (in comparison) but oh well.

The girls have also enjoyed this week. I think they are both a bit thrown off by my absence and occasional crabbiness. but they have enjoyed their Spring Break with daddy. Today, they are at the Phoenix Childrens' Museum- I am envious since I love that place but happy to be at home holding Camille in my PJs.

One random funny from Bella. This morning, as they were ready to leave for the museum, Camille was acting a little fussy so I jokingly said "Are you leaving me here with Queen Crabby?" In all seriousness, Bella quickly responded "No, Daddy is coming with us." She wasn't trying to be funny- she truly thought that Daddy was Queen Crabby.
The look on Chet's face was priceless! :)

3 comments:

jenny said...

Enjoy every ounce cause like you said it goes by so fast!!

Unknown said...

She is so funny! ... and she gets it, huh?!
Enjoy this time. YES, you are VERY lucky!!!

Nicole H. said...

Oh she is just so adorable. I agree, it goes so fast. Enjoy every moment. We are the same with them in our bed. Just so much easier. Makes for a much happier mom too. I want to come see her so bad. I need to get better first. I'm so happy I saw you before you had her. We need to do it again very soon.