Monday, April 25, 2011

Family pictures

I LOVE professional family pictures but dread getting everyone there and presentable. My family probably agrees and says they hate getting family pics with me too. :)

I admit, I get stressed.... and when I get stressed, I am a little snappy with everyone (sigh..).
I put on a cute smile but am muttering threats the entire time. :)

Ok, enough with my confessions...

We recently had family pictures for the entire Lamis clan. I think they turned out great and am happy to have wonderful, updated pictures to hang up!
Chet's parents (Jackie and Steve) with their 8 adorable grandkids!

Photos done by Sierra Studios Photography: www.sierrastudiosphotography.com

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

You are on a blog roll! Hip hip hooray!! Love all of these pictures. Everyone looks great and such photos to treasure for ever. My neices are the cutest ever!!