Thursday, April 4, 2013

Magical 4

I'll be honest- the last 4 years have been hard! I am very (very!) type A, like a little "me time", and like a sense of order. So, having 2 older kids with a toddler thrown in was hard for me. But, I knew she would soon grow up and I would love having 3. That time has finally arrived and I am loving it! 

I don't know if its the power of suggestion or if something truly changed in her biological makeup, but Camille turned that magical corner from crazy 3 to wonderful 4 this last week. (I'll ignore the recollection of her purposefully locking me out of the house this morning and closing the curtains after doing so. Ha!) She is so easy (easy for 4 yrs old) and a joy to be around. As all 3 girls get older, it's so easy to enjoy them and not worry about naps, diapers, tantrums, etc.

37 more school days until an entire summer with my BIG girls!


No comments: