Thursday, April 4, 2013

Iphone photo dump

I love my Iphone camera! It catches all those fun memories that wouldn't have been captured by a regular camera (since I don't bring it everywhere I go). Luckily, my phone is like a 5th appendage these days and it's always within reach!

We have had a busy month full of little events. I am enjoying the calm before the storm (i.e. Julia's soccer season).

Enjoying a girl's night with some friends watching the premiere of Alex vs Alex (Disney Channel Movie). Ashylnn (on the left, cut off my the Intsagram app) and Julia are still best friends despite our move over 3 years ago. 
At a local Tween dance at Skies of Blue. This time Bella was old enough to go so she was able to show off her moves with her friend Demara!

 Julia and Delaney were too cool for actual dancing!
 Bella even broke out her gumby moves while dancing!
 Ahh- spring weather, bike tires fixed and our neighborhood park calling our name.
 Ode to Spring #2- visiting GG and picking enough grapefruit to last all year. I miss Mesa and the all the blossoming citrus trees!
 Our good friends (who moved to Colorado a few years ago) were in AZ this last week and we were so excited to see them again. My friend Jennifer and I always say that someday we will be in laws as Bella and Bennett are such cute, little buddies. Even though we haven't seen them in 3 years (we visited them during our last trip to CO), these 2 sat in their own booth at the frozen yogurt shop and chatted away like old times. 


No comments: