Friday, September 26, 2008

Making up for lost time

I am finally feeling better- yeah! And my poor children suffered right along with me during my 9 week (who's counting??) pukey stage. We all were sick of hearing "Not today sweetheart, maybe later." I felt so bad and kept promising that I would make it up to them. Today, I finally got to keep my end of the promise with Bella. Julia is at school all day but I will make it up to her during her weeklong October break coming up.

Today, Bella and I spent 2 hrs at the gym (Arizona Olympian) near our house. It is a great gym that has open gym time for 1-5 yr olds. I spent most of my time following her around or jumping on the trampoline with her. We had a great time and can't wait to go back!

After gym time, we even got crazy :) and had Gelatto ice cream before lunch like Bella requested! I wasn't trying to spoil her- I really just enjoyed being able to do it all with her today without getting too wiped out. I did take a nap when we got home though! It was all that bouncing!

*Bella and her new do.


*Hanging over the pit




*We need one of these in our house!


Yummy!


*This was taken a mile after we left the ice cream place! She was wiped out!

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

OH, I want to go there during Thanksgiving. What a fun place for the kids. I'm so glad that you are feeling better and enjoying the second trimester. Enjoy your childless week!!!

The Gerard Family said...

So sweet Daniella!! I love her hair cut and she is adorable. Call me next time Austyn LOVEs that place and its so close to us!! Does she do gymnastics there??? I am thinking about putting Austyn in??

jenny said...

What a fun place! So happy to hear you are feeling better.