Sunday, September 7, 2008

Our little escape up north

As a spur of the moment decision this morning, we decided to get out of the house and go to Payson. When we got there, we decided to explore the Natural Bridge area. It was a great day! I am so glad we went. We didn't plan to hike when we left the house so we weren't exactly prepared (notice my flip flops). We did a short hike to the waterfall which was amazing! And we stopped at all the scenic points. We promised the girls that we would come back and hike all the way down. It was just nice to go for a drive and get out of our normal weekend rut.

*A little too wet for our city girls.






*Picture of my belly at 13 1/2 weeks. I felt as rough as I look in this picture. The nausea still has not let up much. Yuck!
Bella loves her sunglasses. She would not take them off all day- even when we ate inside Subway. She is too funny- she can't just pose and smile normally!

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

I love road trips! I bet your girls just loved exploring Payson and the outdoors. That sounds like a lot of fun! By the way, i'm really not seeing much of a belly.....but I'm sorry that you are still not feeling great

jenny said...

Doug's parents cabin is literally 10 minutes up that road. I keep telling him we need to take our kids to the bridge.

Sorry about your nausea, I guess that explains why you haven't been blogging. I hope it lets up soon! And you look so cute prego!

5gnarlyNalls said...

Hey, you still look great! I can't believe this is your third time! Hopefully the nausea will go away sooner than later!

Corree said...

Daniella!!! I found your blog by blog hopping!!! Blogging is a crazy/wonderful thing!! I have loved getting in contact again with old friends. Your girls are gorgeous!! We should get together for a play date sometime. Congratulations on baby #3!!