Monday, September 1, 2008

It's a GIRL!!

Holy cow- 3 girls! We are still in shock as we were sure that this one was a boy. Truthfully, we are bummed that we won't have a son but so excited to have a house full of little girls. I love having 2 girls and can't wait to meet their little sister. Now, we have to come up with a name that goes with Bella and Julia. Any ideas??

Wish us luck in about 10 years! :) I was a very good kid (never got into serious trouble, kind of a goody goody) but SO full of attitude and drama. I expect to have my share of that soon.

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

That is just precious! I can't wait to hold her in my arms. Since you can't do Henry, how about Henrietta???

The Gerard Family said...

YAH!! So happy for you guys. GOD does amazing things and gave you another girl for a reason. Start saving for those weddings NOW!!

5gnarlyNalls said...

Congratulations! Aren't girls so much fun?!! I tell you, coming from only girls, a little boy is sooooo different! At least with girls we know what to expect!