Thursday, December 18, 2008

Bella and her angels

I am not sure where I stand on angels and what happens in our afterlife (since we will never be 100% sure until we get to heaven ourselves) but I believe that Bella has angels around her and that she has seen them.
It began right after my grandma (in Brazil) passed away last year. Sadly, Bella never got to meet her but we talked a lot about her- we called her GG. This same grandma also prayed A LOT for Bella when she was going through her medical issues as a new baby. Shortly after my grandma's passing, we dropped off my mom at the airport. Bella (who was just shy of 3 yrs old at the time), said "Why is GG going with Bobo (my mom) on the airplane?". I said that she wasn't and reminded her that GG was in heaven. Bella repeated herself again and said that GG was standing with my mom. I asked what she looked like and Bella said "a lady in a white dress with white hair". I still get goosebumps when I remember that day.
Anyway, tonight as we were taking pictures of Bella on the floor in our office, the shot looked fine from where we were 12 inches away and in the viewfinder but the preview kept showing this very dark shadow where Bella was sitting. I kept looking away from the camera to figure out what it was but couldn't see any shadow- nor was there any reason for a shadow. They only showed up in the pictures (we took about 10 in all). Even Chet (a skeptic) who was sitting right next to me was baffled by this shadow and thought something was up. It's not weird that there was a shadow- its weird that this shadow only appeared in the picture (not one drop of shadowed light when we looked at her).
Not sure what this all means or why I am blogging about it. It's sad that we'll never know exactly what is around us.

Here is one of the pictures and then a shot minutes later of the exact same location when she moved.




2 comments:

Suzanne said...

That gives me goosebumps! Have you ever asked her? Little Bella is very special!

Unknown said...

This is super cool. Andrea saw lots of friends when she was younger. You might want to ask her about it. Love you!!!
Lu.