Monday, December 8, 2008

Red Rock Fantasy

One of my favorite destinations during the holidays is the Red Rock Fantasy in Sedona. They have about 40 light displays (all different themes) and you vote on your favorite. We had a great time and the girls even got to sit on Santa's lap! For some reason, we have never done the "Santa at the mall" photos- there is always a long line and it seems so expensive. At Red Rock Fantasy, Santa is always placed in one of the hot cider tents but no one seems to know this except us. There was no line so the girls had plenty of time to thoroughly go over their wish lists!










After Sedona, we headed to my parents house for a late Thanksgiving celebration. Since we were all turkeyed out (and I don't even like turkey), my mom made a yummy Brazilian feast. Thanks- we had a great weekend with you guys! The girls always get spoiled at the grandparent's house. Since I didn't grow up with any grandparents around, I am happy that my children get to enjoy being spoiled by 2 sets of Gparents.
*Julia and Bella had so much fun poking around my parent's tree and trying to see what was for who. They kept begging to open up "just one"! Uh no, its only December 6th. Sorry girls!

5 comments:

Suzanne said...

Glad you guys had fun and actually got to bundle up. Maybe if we come after Christmas, we can all go together??

The Gerard Family said...

Glad you had a good time. I have never heard of that place. Looks like fun. We need to do something likw that, the time just flies by too fast and I am NOT a fan of cold weather!!

Nichols Family said...

That looks like a ball! We'll have to try that this year...or maybe next. :)

eloiza said...

You are welcome. We had as much fun as you did. Love spoling the grand kids!
Mom

Nicole H. said...

How fun!!! I think it would be so fun to do that. Did you stay in Sedona as well? It's so pretty up there. Ok so lets for sure get together after the holidays. I can't believe we live so close and never see each other. SILLY!