Sunday, April 12, 2009

A decade later

10 years ago, Chet and I were newly married and enjoying life to the fullest. We loved to travel, go out for dinner, hang out with friends, etc. Friday nights were always full of fun and marked the beginning to a stress free weekend.

I am amazed when I look at our life now- it's just so different. We are now in our 30's and have 3 kids- when did that happen?? Our Friday nights usually consist of Barro's pizza, the latest family/kid's DVD, and three little ones surrounding us on the couch.
I wouldn't trade it for anything!


This weekend, we decided to let our hair down a little (ha ha) and break out the karaoke machine. The girls had to practically pry the microphone from Chet's hands and held their own with some Disney songs.



5 comments:

Angie Giannotti said...

funny how times change....we do still hang out with each other at our houses....now we just don't get to play OUR games, or watch OUR movies.... Oh well...they definitely keep things entertaining!!! I wouldn't change anything either!!! No surprise that the girls had to fight Chet for the microphone! He'd like to think he's another Eddie!

Nichols Family said...

Daniella, hey I don't have your email and I'm going private on my blog so I need your email address! Thanks!

Nichols Family said...

Oops nevermind, I have it!!!!!!

jenny said...

I was just telling Doug how old and pathetic we are...we go to bed like at 10pm.

Nicole H. said...

Isn't life beautiful? I love it. And I wouldn't have it any other way either. We really need to get our families together. I think we could have some fun.