Friday, April 10, 2009

Girl's day out


I took all 3 girls (yes, Camille's first movie) to the Hanna Montana Movie today. I don't really care for the HM show- or Miley Cyrus for that matter. I think the show itself is fine but just a little too old for Julia and Bella so they aren't allowed to watch it. But, we do like her music and it was a fun way to spend our morning since Julia didn't have school today.

The movie was very sweet and cute! Julia and Bella liked it and luckily Camille slept through most of it. It was not at all obnoxious and had a great message. I will have to ask the Easter Bunny to include the movie soundtrack in their baskets on Sunday. :)

All 3 girls are taking a rest/nap right now before we head to the park to meet up with our playgroup friends. I am loving this weather!

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Glad that you had fun! I am looking forward to the day that I can take my kids to the movies too, especially during the winter! While I was working out, I was watching this talk show with Miley Cyrus on it. Something about her voice remind me of an old smoking grandma. Maybe it's just me!

eloiza said...

Wish I were there to go to the movies with you and the girls.
I agree with Suzanne about Miley's voice. She does sound like an old woman.