Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter




I am one of those people that hates messy projects for little kids because I hate the mess (or stains, etc). I know- that sounds horrible, but it's true. Luckily (for all involved), I now look forward to traditions (even messy ones) like egg coloring now that Julia and Bella are older.

We decorated our eggs last night, left notes and a carrot for the Easter Bunny and went to bed listening for signs of his (her?) arrival. Bella even slept in her tent in the playroom and never came out knowing that the Easter Bunny was coming.

The kids were up super early (how do they know?) and had a great time with their egg hunt and ALL the candy. Julia and Bella were so sweet to each other- for every egg they found, they would also point out another egg to the other. I am so glad that sibling rivalry has not truly set in just yet.

Hope everyone had a great Easter!

No comments: