Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Milestones

Our little princess is growing up way too fast! She is already 4 1/2 months old. She is such a happy little one- anything and everything makes her laugh and smile- her silly sisters, a bath, a lick from Lucy (our Bulldog), even a diaper change brings a big smile!

She rolled over for the first time yesterday- in front of both Chet and me. It was so funny seeing the look on her face when she finally rolled over successfully.

"Hey, how did I do that?"


She can also sit in the highchair now. Even though she is not yet eating, its nice to have her join us during mealtime (and I finally get to eat with 2 hands!).


Her highchair toys to help with her chewing needs.

Forget the fancy new toys! Her hands still do the job.

2 comments:

Jen Shumway said...

She is so cute. I love babies.

Jackie said...

I love that big smile!
Camille is SO Sweet.