Thursday, July 30, 2009

Lesson #99

I learn so much from my kids!
In our family, we joke that anytime someone is grumpy, it's due to a lack of sleep or food.
Case in point: a late night last night= a morning melt down by Bella caused by her bed sheets not cooperating while she was making her bed (no joke). I "consoled" and hugged her and left her room to finish the laundry. I came back to find this:

She put in her lullaby cd (that she falls asleep to every night) and promptly fell asleep before lunch time.
Lesson from a child: Learn to recognize my body's cues and needs, and take care of myself when needed!

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

That is so sweet! Way to go Bella for taking care of yourself!

jenny said...

Too cute. I think we probably should take a lesson from her!

Angie Giannotti said...

I love it :) Bella isn't one to let anything get in the way of what she wants! At least she gives in when she's that tired....I wish Brennan would!

eloiza said...

God job Bella!!!! You can sleep anywhere when you are sleepy, right?