Thursday, September 24, 2009

If only....

In pre-school, Bella made family puppets. She cut faces out of magazines to represent each member of her family. I think she came pretty close! :)


This is the family dog, daddy and her 2 sisters (grown up). This cracks me up! Daddy has aged a little bit, Camille is the smiley one and Julia (the last one) looks like an angry Avril Lavigne!

Now, for my puppet. You know what they say- kids this age are pretty honest so I guess I can live with her portrayal of me. ;)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

I have one hot sister! Obviously Bella thinks rather highly of you and Camille. As for Chet, poor guy.

Jackie said...

I thought they were very cute.
It was funny that the "grandpa" was younger looking then "daddy"

Angie Giannotti said...

I love it!! So interesting to see through their eyes....sorry Chet :) Of course she knows her mommy is as beautiful as a supermodel!!

The Gerard Family said...

LOL love it!!! To cute...love the honesty and so serious!!! Love what she picked for her daddy!!! She picked a pretty mommy!!