Sunday, September 20, 2009

On her own 2 feet

Julia and I are alike in SO many ways- she is truly a mini me. But, I am glad that she is not like me when it comes to sports. Julia loves playing soccer and would rather forgo all other interests just to play soccer. I liked sports as a child- for the fun or fitness aspect of it. But, I hated playing on teams or playing in front of a crowd. Too much pressure for me and I would just wither.

So, I love seeing pictures like this of my little athlete (Julia is the one on the far left in the yellow). She seems so strong and determined!

5 comments:

Daniella said...

i am so proud of her

Daniella said...

Julia wrote the above comment!
~ Daniella

Daniella said...

she is wonderful she is great i am going to cry

Daniella said...

the above was another post from Miss Julia. I need to put a lock on the computer! :)
-Daniella

Daniella said...

I love playing soccer but this year i am doing dance