Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Happy Anniversary to us!

Chet and I just celebrated our 10th Anniversary! We went away to Sedona for the weekend- my parents watched the kids (thanks again!). We had such a good time! We ate out, did a little sightseeing, walking, and even went to a late movie (just because we could).

We stayed at the Los Abrigados Resort. Normally I wouldn't even think of staying there (too $$$) but I found out that they have small, bungalow type rooms near the back of the property for only $110! I was so nervous about getting that good of a deal- I kept waiting for them to tell us that we needed to attend a timeshare presentation or that our room had a shared bathroom. But, it was a great room- MUCH better than any room I have stayed in Sedona. It was smaller than most rooms but big enough for us- who needs a separate seating area in a hotel anyway? :) We loved our stay there and plan to go back again.

Happy Anniversary Chet! Here's to many more adventurous years! :)

*We only took a few pictures of our trip before my camera battery died. Luckily, we had some great shots near the creek.

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

What a cute picture of you two! I love seeing your little belly grow. Happy Anniversary. By the way,, want to go to Vegas soon. Call me!

jenny said...

Happy ANniversary!