Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween fun!

*Gee, do they look a little excited for candy fest 2008??



Like my sister's post, I love Halloween- I love the decorations, the fun food, watching Charlie Brown Great Pumpkin, etc. My candy loving kids think the same about this great holiday. They knew exactly how many days left until Halloween.

Angie, Joe, and cousins Brennan and Isaac came over to Trick or Treat with us which was so much fun! I wish I had taken a picture of them TOTing together.
*No one was very cooperative for picture time when there is candy to be eaten.


*I need to master the skill of self portraits. Sorry Julia!


*A little blurry but I needed a family photo for our Halloween scrapbook. We have a family pic from every year so far.



We have already had a long day today- I worked, Julia had a soccer game (too hot!), and we stopped by the library to check out DVDs (anything to save $). Its only 2 pm and they are bathed and ready for a nice, lazy day inside. I can't wait for cooler weather next week!

Hope everyone had a great night!

5 comments:

The Gerard Family said...

Soo cute. Glad you all had a great time. Its so nice when you have family that is close by and close in relationship. We had a b-day party today at discovery park and I sweated my b&#$ off!! I hear ya!! Just think next year you will have a 3rd one in a costume!!

Suzanne said...

You look so pretty in those pictures. Perhaps, it's the pregnancy glow. That first picture is a classical with their faces all excited!! Maybe next year, Elise can wear Bella's costume and get her wish to be a dog!

Andréa Viana said...

Adorei as fotos e os comentários!!!

Beijos e boa semana!!

Jen Shumway said...

I saw Annie in the parade at school. What a great costume

jenny said...

Your girls look adorable and you look so good! I too LOVE Halloween.