Saturday, November 1, 2008

Me, 27 yrs ago

I let our girls have one piece of candy after dinner tonight. Julia proceeds to dig through her entire bag to inspect all her goodies from the night and to find just the right one. Bella looks in and says "I'll take this one" to the first piece of candy she see and leaves the rest alone.



Man, my mom could have taken this exact photo 27 yrs ago! My sister and I are exactly 2 1/2 yrs apart (like Bella and Julia). Julia and I are both Geminis and Suzanne and Bella are a few days apart from being the same sign as well. I don't believe in Astrological signs 100% but I think there might be something to the time of year you are born. Julia and I are so alike- its scary. Don't worry Suzanne- I am not implying that you are as odd and free spirited as Bella is. :) She is one of a kind!

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

That is AWESOME! Maybe that is why Bella holds a soft spot in my heart! I love the look she is giving you. That is probably the same pleasing look I gave mom after I knew that I was being the good and patient one. bngvfffwgwt efhfdsydfdwe5wgeucsdg
That is a little note from Braden---don't ask what it says,, I think he just wanted to copy my fast typing skills.