Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Catch up

I am so behind on blogging- I am pretty sure I still have Mother's Day pictures to post! But, I am determined to catch up so I don't stop all together. 

 We have had so much fun this summer already and it's hard to stop and blog about it all. I will start my catch up with Camille- our newest dancing queen.

Just like her sisters, Camille loves to dance. We found a great, low key studio in town that is perfect for her. She joined a combo ballet, tap and tumbling class each week. She now thinks she is a pro as she says "plie" all day long as she executes various ballet poses. (She is rarely actually doing anything close to a plie but it's still cute!!)


 For never being in a class by herself, she listened really well and focused on the teacher the entire class.
 On a side note, another bonus to having all girls is our "Dance and Gymnastics" bin FULL of the girls' old dance and gym wear. All I had to do was pull out that bin and I found ballet shoes, tap shoes and lots of leotards in Camille's size!

2 comments:

eloiza said...

Can't wait to watch my sweet dancer!

Suzanne said...

So so cute!!!